Re: Using Formail -d and procmail together

1996-08-15 10:24:18
pmlabrier(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com (Paul LaBrier) writes:
I have been trying to get formail and procmail to work together to
sort e-mail for a couple days now.  If I use formail WITHOUT the -d
option, procmail handles my mail fine with the exception that we get
alot of duplicate messages.

As soon as I specify "-d 8192 .msgcache"  procmail refuces to sort
messages. the logged output complains that the expressions in the
procmailrc file are not found.

This is too consistent to be a typo: the "eliminate duplicates" flag to
formail is "-D size filename", *not* "-d size filename".  The lowercase
'd' flag is for when you're splitting messages and you want formail to
split a digest as multiple messages.

Philip Guenther