procmail with PP

1996-08-16 13:15:24
I' m trying to run procmail with a SMTP Mailer called PP without
success. If I add a command like "forward to |/usr/sbin/sendmail"
to an empty system mailfolder, as suggested in the man page,
the starting elm shows something like "Mail will be forwarded ..."
which sounds really good. If I send a test mail which should be local
delivered, the mail vanishes. The second mail will be appended to
the system mailfolder, destroying the forwarding directive.

I heard there should be a possibility to forward mail with a
.mailfilter file in the home directory but also wasn't able to
work it out.

I would appreciate any hints.

Werner
--
Werner Reisberger                                       voice: +49 234 540294
Schoellmannstr. 20