Re: Problems With Procmail Autoreply

1996-08-16 13:07:13
Philip Guenther wrote:

[snip]
Deliverer <deliv33(_at_)lightspeed(_dot_)net> writes:
[Deliverer's stuff snipped]

That said, I'll suggest that you use the spacebar and tab key more
often when writing your recipes, if just for readability.  In this case

I agree with that.

it's also affecting the operation of the recipe, as there's a space
missing after the colon in the "X-Loop:" condition,

Actually, there should be a ".*" or, better, "[         ]*" condition
there, since I don't think RFC 822 requires the preservation of any
existing leading white space in handling the field value of the header
in the round trip.  (I've been wrong before though.)

*!^X-Loop:wbutler(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucr(_dot_)edu
and
-A "X-Loop: wbutler(_at_)cs(_dot_)ucr(_dot_)edu";\

Cheers,
Stan.