forward if smaller than X

1996-08-21 10:51:53

Pardon me if this is an FAQ< but I didn't find anything referring
to it in words I recognized.

I get my mail delivered to my ISP.  If it is for me directly (ie
not list) then a copy gets forwarded to another account

However, this 2nd account can't handle large email (over 1meg) it seems.

Can I do something based on the SIZE of the message?

Thanks!
TjL

Timothy J. Luoma <luomat(_at_)nerc(_dot_)com>       http://www.nerc.com/~luomat
        My USENET feed is slow and not very reliable
        PGP 2.6.2 key: email with SUBJECT: send-ascii pgpkey