Mailer died with signal 13

1996-08-21 12:11:19
I have enabled procmail to filter my emial via this .forward file:

---begin file---
"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #dustin"
---end   file---

my rc file looks like this.

---begin file---
#Directory for storing procmail log and rc files
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

VERBOSE=on

:0:
*^From.*Cron
/home/dustin/Mail/cronjobs
---end  file---

the problem is whenever anyone send me an email where i am a list of to:
for example the to line is:

to: dustin(_at_)polarnet(_dot_)com, johnb(_at_)yoyodine(_dot_)com,
johnw(_at_)yoyodine(_dot_)com

I never get the message and sendmail starts getting messages on the
console that say (more or less)

mailer died with signal 13

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?
Also the messages that die like that never make into my ~/procmail/log

---
Dustin Andrews  "Hey, hey its OK to make a little mess out of your life.
Web Development  'Cause you don't need a diagram to tell you how to have
PolarNet, Inc.   a good time." - Cracker
webdev(_at_)polarnet(_dot_)com          http://www2.polarnet.com/~dustin
--
Don't send me unsolicited email of a commercial nature! I hate that.