Testing Procmail

1996-09-11 06:27:53
I have been having trouble setting up procmail on this system.  If I have
an almost empty procmailrc with only the PATH, MAILDIR, and LOGFILE set
and no delivery rules then procmail should put everything in my mailbox
correct?  Well nothing happens and I never get the mail in my inbox and
never get any messages telling me why.  Is there another way to test my
configuration?

Wayne

---
Due to power considerations, the light at the end of the tunnel has been
temporarily shut off.

Wayner (Wayne Allan Arthurton)              wayner(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
http://www.pobox.com/~wayner