setup of virtual hosts

1996-09-18 01:09:06
Hello all, I have been lurking on the list learning about procmail. I work
for an
ISP and have the responsibility of setting up email accounts for the
"virtual domains"  that we host. Can procmail handle this? lets say that if
we have a
virtual domain called "lucky.com", I already have sendmail set up to accept mail
for these domains, but the problem comes in when more than one "domain"
wants a "info" or "pres" mailbox. Im running linux as the OS for the mailserver.

Can procmail help me with this??

Thanks..

Terrelle Shaw
hshaw(_at_)successnet(_dot_)net