Re: Cc vs cc

1996-10-03 09:59:52
On Thu, 3 Oct 1996 15:06:15 +0200 (METDST),
Guy Geens <ggeens(_at_)elis(_dot_)rug(_dot_)ac(_dot_)be> wrote:

(.obReadability && necessity && signal / noise gripe)

Remove the `D' flag from your recipe. Then, procmail will consider upper-
and lowercase as being the same.

If this is so, then it is obviously a bug in ^TO. Headers names are
allowed to be any mix of upper- and lowercase as per RFC 822.

/* era */

(Why do I always feel like I've put my foot in my mouth when I make
statements like this? Oh, because I'm not even sure I got the RFC
number right, much less remember if that's where I read it :-)

--
See <http://www.ling.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/> for mantra, disclaimer, etc.
* If you enjoy getting spam, I'd appreciate it if you'd register yourself