EXITCODE/HOST problem

1996-11-15 13:23:05
Hi,

I am having trouble getting one of my recipes to work.  It doesn't seem
to bounce the email (as I would expect it to).  Here's the recipe:

        :0
        * ^From.*looney
        { EXITCODE=77 HOST }

and here's the (pertinent output from the) LOGFILE:

        procmail: Match on "^From.*looney"
        procmail: Assigning "EXITCODE=77"
        procmail: Assigning "HOST"
        procmail: HOST mismatched "netcom11"