Replying with quoting after message text

1996-11-18 10:40:23
I'm using the following recipe and it quotes the messages BEFORE my text --
can I have it quote it AFTER?

FROMZ="Project Genesis Rejection System <nobody(_at_)torah(_dot_)org>"

:0BHc
* $ ? egrep -s -f $PMDIR/match.reject
/dev/null

:0Abh
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: gabbai
| ($FORMAILZ -I"From " \
                        -I"From: $FROMZ" -rk \
                        -A"X-Loop: gabbai" \
                        -A"Precedence: junk" \
                        -A"PG-Message: Project Genesis, the Jewish Learning
Network, learn(_at_)torah(_dot_)org" \
                        -A"PG-URL: http://www.torah.org/"; \
                        -A"Reply-To:
Modify_your_message(_at_)nobody(_dot_)nowhere" \
                        -I"Subject: Your message to Project Genesis has been
returned.";\
                   cat $TEXTDR/reject) | $SENDMAILZ -oi -t

Thanks,

 | Brock Rozen | brozen(_at_)webdreams(_dot_)com |
http://www.webdreams.com/~brozen |