Re: Please explain lockfiles.

1996-11-21 17:33:11
dattier(_at_)wwa(_dot_)com (David W. Tamkin) writes:
Yes, it works.  ^TO is case-insensitive by default.  Stephen once told me
something to the effect that tokens like ^TO, ^TO_, ^FROM_DAEMON, and
^FROM_MAILER are *always* case-insensitive, even if the recipe has the `D'
flag, but I'm not positive that that was what he was saying, and we never
pursued it.  Certainly they are insensitive to case if there is no `D'.

If a regexp contains the ^FROM_DAEMON token, then that entire regexp is
treated as case-insensitive.  Other conditions in the recipe are not
affected by this.  The other tokens have no effect on the
case-sensitivity.  (This is with procmail 3.11pre4)

Philip Guenther