Re: Virtual domain with his own user list

1996-11-26 16:18:46

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Philip Guenther wrote:

recipient.  To force sendmail to do what you want, you have to get
sendmail to pass the env. recipient as an argument, otherwise duplicate
elimination will cause thm to collapse into one invocation.  As for the
header, I've tried myself, and have never seen it done.  I believe it
to require a source hack, but just passing the information via an
argument seems easier.

Yuck, that is not what I wanted to hear!  Oh well.  I'm over my head then,
even the bat book is no help here.

   James L. McGill      |              NETCOM  Interactive
 Programmer / Analyst   |                 Dallas, Texas
 <fishbowl(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com>  | -=[ http://www.conservatory.com/~fishbowl
]=-
What this country needs is a good five cent microcomputer.