Non-Delivered recipe -> Delivered?

1996-12-11 16:32:14
Reading the PROCMAILRC MAN page, it tells me the difference between a
"delivering" and a "non-delivering" recipe.  I know, and the MAN page
tells me how, to make a delivering recipe act like a non-delivering one
by using the 'c' flag.  What I want to do is make a non-delivering
recipe act like a delivering one:

I have a recipe as such:

        :0 fhw
        * ^Return-Path.*procmail
        | $FORMAIL -i "Reply-To:
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de"

The problem is is I want PROCMAIL to stop filtering after this email and
just stick it in my mailbox.  I could do it like this, right?

        :0 fhw
        * ^Return-Path.*procmail
        | $FORMAIL -i "Reply-To:
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de"

        :0
        * ^Return-Path.*procmail
        $ORGMAIL

but this seems a bit superfluous.  Would something like this work?

        :0
        * ^Return-Path.*procmail
        {
                DELIVERED=YES
                :0 fhw
                | $FORMAIL -i "Reply-To:
procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de"
        }

or am I lost on the concept of "DELIVERED=YES"?  Or should the
"DELIVERED=YES" be placed after the beginning of the nested recipe (i.e.,
after the ":0 fhw" line))?  Or should it be done in a totally different
manner?  Thanks!

Lates!
Tim <bodysurf(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com>
"Finger" for PGP v2.6.3ia Public Key