Re: Procmail from the aliases file?

1997-01-06 16:11:58
Is there a way to convince procmail to execute out of aliases as a user
(in this case, user mailbot?) cleanly? Is there something I missed?

Yes.  See the "procmail" man page about the /etc/procmailrcs special
directory (under the '-m' option description), and the treatment of
ownership of the recipe files within.  In my previous job, I used this
technique to build a trouble-ticket system with a lot of aliases all
owned by the same user.
Alan Stebbens <aks(_at_)sgi(_dot_)com>      http://reality.sgi.com/aks