Re: [Procmail] Re: global filtering?

1997-01-26 21:10:44
Hi Stan Ryckman!  I'm a UNIX administrator and I like to fight spam!
Let formail do the work:

:0fh
| formail -I Content-Type:

        Thanks for the recpie.  I read the man page and tried using the f
parameter before posting to the list, but none of my other procmail
recipies got executed.  Then I found out it is because I had them
starting with :0 E which would prevent execution, duh!  I took out the E
parameters and everything is kewl now.

I'm not sure of the wisdom of always removing this header, though.
YMMV.

        Not removing it, but replacing it with the text/plain setting
like this:

:0 f
| formail -i"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII"

        I run Elm on my UNIX box and as such, I don't "do" MIME.  The
problem is that I don't have metamail installed so incoming e-mail of a
different Content-type: makes Elm think I'm dealing with a MIMEd message. :-(

        Regards,

--
<Doug Muth>--<dmuth+250220125199721243445216227541044(_at_)ot(_dot_)com> - Spam
me and die!