How to tell if procmail is running?

1997-02-13 12:38:59
I have just compiled and installed Sendmail-8.8.5 and I used
FEATURE(local_procmail)dns in the m4 file to create the sendmail.cf

I have a procmailrc in /etc and it just looks at ^TO and puts the mail in
the appropriate files /var/mail/<^TO results> or root if none of the rules
match.

This used to work fine, but I had to reinstall my system and rebuild
everything.  I made backups of everything and have diff'ed to see what is
different.  Nothing seems to be.

My problem is that no mail is being routed.  It doesnt seem like procmail
is getting to handle the local mail delivery.   I have added VERBOSE=on
and LOGABSTRACT=all and I get nothing.  Is there any definitive way to find
out if procmail is being used or not?  Also if it is not being used what am
I doing wrong with the sendmail.cf?

TIA

richardl