Re: How to tell if procmail is running?

1997-02-13 15:37:34
Richard Levenberg <richardl(_at_)Adobe(_dot_)COM> writes:
I have just compiled and installed Sendmail-8.8.5 and I used
FEATURE(local_procmail)dns in the m4 file to create the sendmail.cf

I have a procmailrc in /etc and it just looks at ^TO and puts the mail in
the appropriate files /var/mail/<^TO results> or root if none of the rules
match.

Why did you create this /etc/procmailrc?  procmail knows where to deliver
the message without this ^TO nonsense: sendmail passes it the recipients
on its command line.  Remove this /etc/procmailrc and try again.

Philip Guenther