Re: Filtering mail for all users centrally

1997-02-28 11:33:19
For incoming mail: Define procmail as local delivery agent (in
sendmail.cf), and create a file /etc/procmailrc . This file will beread
for all incoming mail (Check the man page, I haven't used this
For outgoing mail, you'd have to change the smtp mailer definitions. I
can't help you with that.
How do i define my procmail mailer in sendmail.cf (in the Mprocmail line)
The above setup is now working only for me. ie. I am already using
procmail in my .forward and so once sendmail decides the Mlocal mailer
then the mail is getting forwarded to the .forward entry in my home
directory (with the /etc/procmailrc file already read).So it filters junk
mail only for me.In case of other users no .forward is defined an so
nothing is happening for them.Any help at this point.
pks