Filtering mail for all users centrally

1997-02-28 09:13:36
Hi all
New to procmail and this group.Will any one tell me how to filter out any
mail to any of my users having Subject field as "Junk" or From field as
"abc(_at_)xyz(_dot_)com"(i can do this one in sendmail but how to do this in
procmail).I do not want .procmailrc file or .procmail directory in any
individual user's home directory.I want to filter all mails using a
central file or files. (probably after defining procmail mailer in
sendmail).Is it possible to do the same arrangement for outgoing mails
 (with Subject: Junk) also.
Thanks in advance.
PKS