Compiling on SCO

1997-02-28 21:35:41
I've been trying to install 3.11pre4 on an SCO Openserver system.  Aside
from saying make is twisted, it doesn't give me any messages i have not
seen before. :)

And when compiled, it does almost everything exactly as I would like.
The problem is that it is not writing mail to folders in a readable
format.

Version 3.10 is installed on the system, and works fine - except for some
flaky looking logfiles and a refusal to seperate the headers from the body
of a message.  :(

TIA

--
When you try to make an impression, the chances are that is the
impression you will make.