Well, I give Up.

1997-04-04 08:43:00
I have read the Faqs.

I have been a suscriber to this list for 100 messages now, and have
tried to make sense out of your pros before i buckled under and
asked.

I am running Apache, and want procmail to send an autoresponder to
the sender and  make a carbon copy of the message to be forwarded on
to my home address.

This has seemed so frustrating.  If someone would like to help with
this recipe and maybe point out my ignorance, I would love it.  In
fact if many people would like to help that would be even better...
Thanks in advance.