Re: Blocking mails.

1997-04-03 16:39:00
Dear Help,

Could u kindly let me have the procedure to setup procmail to filter out
mails by a certain user(_at_)domain(_dot_)

Things like this have been covered ad naseaum in this list before (and in
the procmail archives).  There are sophisticated ways to bounce emails
back, but the simplest way is probably as follows:

        :0
        * ^From(_dot_)*user(_at_)domain
        /dev/null

Also, it is possible to use this mechanism  by other mail programs like
Pine ??

I don't know but this is (no offense) off topic to the mailing list.

Thanks in advance.

Anand Virani

Lates!
Tim <bodysurf(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
mailto:bodysurf(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
Finger bodysurf(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com for my PGP public key (Bits 1024/KeyID
09DA5C49).
PGP Key FPrint (09/03/94): 4C 97 F1 FA 70 55 68 91  49 D1 AD F2 DD 63 0C 15
---------------------> Please PGP encrypt your email <---------------------