Re: Help a Procmail Newbie

1997-04-04 19:07:00
On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, theSimpleman wrote:

I posted the following message a few days ago:

A review of your message headers indicates you sent it late in the day on
4/3.

Less than 242 hours have passed.  Try some patience.  None of us sit
around all day waiting for new questions to be posted to the list.

and I guess I expected a lot of response.  I have been a suscriber to
the list for a while, and have tried to do this on my own, but
haven't been able to.  Could someone please help me out... I admit
it, I'm not elite.

man procmailex

Really nice example there.

--
Millihelen, adj:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.