Re: Forward-copy

1997-04-09 13:21:00
On  9 Apr 97, procmail(_at_)Informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aach  wrote:

How can i setup procmail to make a forward copy of incoming mail to
another account? I have two accounts and want the mail from the first one
to be copied (not just forwarded) to the other account. I've tried to
write some rules in the .procmailrc file but without success. Can anyone
please help me?

Try this:

:0 c
! you(_at_)other(_dot_)acct(_dot_)net

Err... if you happen to have two accounts, both running procmail, and
both forwarding, you need a little bit more in that recipe :-)

[recipes to prevent mail looping snipped]

I *know* that, really <grin>

I didn't include the X-Loop: stuff because the problem (as stated) simply
wanted to forward mail from acct A to acct B.   The original poster
didn't say anything about forwarding back from B -> A.

This exact topic is also covered pretty throughly in the procmailex man
pages.

Simeon
--
simeon(_dot_)nevel(_at_)schwab(_dot_)com   =-=-=-=-=A rabbit is just an angel
with big ears!