Simple Procmail Listserv

1997-04-10 23:30:00
Would someone please post a simple procmail recipe for a majordomo,
listserv type autoresponder? I'm trying to help a friend set up a  Jokeswap
list. It doesn't need to be very fancy. Just capture the  incoming email and
point it to jokeswap file in the pine mail directory  where a copy is kept.

The submitter's email addy should be in a text file list for verification to
 regulate stuff that gets posted and jokers don't SPAM the list. Its also
preferable that the submitter's addy be removed from the Bcc: list and
doesn't received a copy of their own email.

If this is too complex a request, how about a forwarding script or
something that can be emailed to. Let's say someone sends me an email and
procmail directs it to file. I read the joke and its okay so I forward it
to an email addy that Bcc's to the recipient list or somesuch. I'm not  sure
of what options are available.

Any and all ideas welcome. Please use Unix dummy syntax when explaining
various functions and feel free to humiliate me publicly.;)

"Attention SPAMMERS: Please limit your calls to the new UFO Hotline,  1-800-
SAWAUFO, to one per family, per day."

Dave/Webmaster

VserV Inc.
www.v-serv.com