Re: [Procmail]Help...another 400+ aol bounces...(MORE)

1997-04-11 07:35:00
{concerning a posting on procmail list}

    For whatever it's worth, I read in the newspaper this morning that
nearly all of AOL's email operation was belly up for three days.  They
claim to have it fixed and to be processing the backlog.  (Since I live
only a few miles from AOL's HQ, I see stuff about them in the business
section of the Washington, DC, newspapers.)

Paul                             <pobart(_at_)access(_dot_)digex(_dot_)net>
Paul O. Bartlett, P.O. Box 857, Vienna, VA 22183-0857, USA
Finger, keyserver, or WWW for PGP 2.6.2 public key
Home Page:  http://www.access.digex.net/~pobart