Re: Procmail man change?

1997-04-14 11:38:00
bodysurf(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com wrote,

| Well, Stephen sent me some email too telling me it's a known bug, that
| v3.11pre7 (!) should fix it and to use the v3.11pre4/5 manual pages as
| there aren't any changes...  Hmmm...  Thanks for the explanation!

There are changes from pre4 to pre5, and pre5's man pages had that bug as
well (plus it did not properly expanding the spool directory name, a problem
that was fixed in pre6).

Personally, I think that pre4's few outdated passages are less of a problem,
so we should leave them up until pre7 comes out.