Re: My growing list of bad domains

1997-04-16 05:52:00
On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

I now have 110 domains that I refuse to accept mail from.

usa\.net|\

USA.Net (NetAddress) doesn't tollerate it's users spamming, and WILL cancel
such accts. if reported.

I have a usa.net address I freq. use, and had I been using it now, I guess
you'd not be reading what I've said here!

BTW, same (all the above!) goes for CRIS.Com/Concentric.Net...  They have a
very tough anti-spam policy...  Don't block a whole domain just for a
handfull of netwits...  Report them to the abuse(_at_)system address for each,
and it'll stop, I guarantee it!