Re: Sendmail and resent- headers

1997-04-17 12:19:00
Philip Guenther wrote,

| If a message contains any of:
| a resent message, and will guarantee that the message contains the
| headers starred above.

Yes, sendmail will.

Unfortunately, some of you may be stuck with Smail as I am.  Smail will add
generate a Resent-Date: header is horrible.

I don't know whether it will add Resent-From:, because I always supply it
myself.  However, the presence of Resent-Sender: doesn't stop Smail from
adding yet another Resent-Sender: header (an incorrect one to boot).