Re: sendmail's procmail mailer and multiple recipients

1997-04-22 14:04:00
Brian Tao <taob(_at_)nbc(_dot_)netcom(_dot_)ca> writes:
On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Roderick Schertler wrote:

My current plan is to change the virtuser rules so that I can
specify the mailer there (see
<news:pzohb7ufvr(_dot_)fsf(_at_)eeyore(_dot_)ibcinc(_dot_)com> for the
details).

   I have a similar need... would substituting procmail for
mail.local and fiddling with the flags in the local mailer definition
work?

Since you didn't give us any idea what your need is, there's no way to
answer your question.  You *have* to be specific in describing your
problem/need: there are too many "close but wrong" non-solutions to do
otherwise.

Look at it this way: what would it mean if I answered your question with
a "yes" or "no"?

Philip Guenther