Can I run Smartlist without an alias?

1997-04-23 11:49:00
This kind relates to procmail so please bear with me.

I don't have access to the alias table on my ISP however my ISP has an MX
record that maps my domains mail to mailbox who's shell account I
currently run procmail from. I guess I'll have to revise my spam filter :
-)

Is this possible ... It sounds technically possible I'm a litle concerned
about headers ie. my shella count is steffi2(_at_)dgs(_dot_)dgsys(_dot_)com and
I currently
use a Reply-To: for robert(_at_)elastica(_dot_)com and like I said an MX record
for
my domain elastica.com hits this mailbox so all are all the pieces there?