More Bouncing

1997-04-23 11:59:00
I have been using the EXITCODE = 67 and HOST to bounce unwanted messages
from Cyberpromo.  I've tested this with another account and it works
fine.  I have noticed two things that I'm wondering about:

1.  In the bounce message, my .forward file is quoted.  Can this be
prevented?

2.  Mailstat doesn't report these bounces since they don't end up in any
folder (naturally).  Is there an easy way to have procmail log something
similar to "Cyberpromo bounce" so that when I run mailstat it shows how
many total bounces were sent back?  I have received about 10 of that
stupid message from grow(_at_)savetrees(_dot_)com and would like to count how
many
times they send this mess before giving up.  (I've been manually reading
the log file in addition to using mailstat.

My .forward is currently:
"|IFS=' ';p=/usr/local/nuglops/bin/procmail;if test -x $p; then exec $p -Yf-
; else exec `ksh -c echo ~vjl`/bin/procmail  -Yf-; fi #bts8"

(all on one line of course, wrapped here for readability)

Thanks for any suggestions.