Re: More Bouncing

1997-04-24 07:44:00
On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

On Wednesday 23 April 97, at 11 h 39, the keyboard of
bts8(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
wrote:

1.  In the bounce message, my .forward file is quoted.  Can this be
prevented?

It's amazing how people ask questions without reading the list first :-(
This problem and the possible solutions have been discussed recently in
the thread "Preventing malicious subscriptions to mailing lists".

Since I don't run a mailing list, I didn't make the connection that the
discussion there would have any application to my situation.  I'll check
out the thread you mention.