Re: More Bouncing

1997-04-27 00:09:00
On Thu, 24 Apr 97 10:37:29 +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

[snip]

: It's amazing how people ask questions without reading the list first :-(
: This problem and the possible solutions have been discussed recently in
: the thread "Preventing malicious subscriptions to mailing lists".

OK, I give up. Where can I find this list? I mean archives - I only
came into the group recently and seem to have missed this particular
thread (and would also like an answer to bts8's question).

One way is to go to the following URL (Achi Bonet's searchable and
browable archives of the procmail mailing list):