Recipe assistance...

1997-04-28 08:08:00
Current Setup:

:0 wc
* ^FROM_DAEMON
* ^TO .*exmh-users.*$
|/usr/local/lib/mh/rcvstore +lists/Exmh-workers -nocreate

...repeated several times for different mailinglists.

The problem:
To get crossposts to appear in every relevant folder i have to use `c` (copy)
in the recipe. The backside of this is that at the end of the .procmailrc where
I want my personally addressed mails to be left in the system spool, I also get
a copy of every maillist mail. This is currently handled` with a

:0 w
* ^FROM_DAEMON
|/usr/local/lib/mh/rcvstore +lists/DAEMON -nocreate

A less than perfect solution. (One idea is to forward the mail to /dev/null,
but that also catches mail from new maillists without recipes)

What I really want is a conditional indicationg wether there was a `hit` in at
least one of the recipes above. How do I get that?

All help welcome,

Anders

    / Anders Eriksson anders(_dot_)c(_dot_)eriksson(_at_)telia(_dot_)se /___\
    | Voice: +46 92075403                        |
    | Snail mail: Telia Research AB, Aurorum 6,  |
    | S-977 75 Lulea, Sweden                     |
    | Dogs crawl under fences,                   |
    | software crawls under Windows.             |