Re: filtering my own mail

1997-05-02 07:17:00
 > From tim  Fri May  2 07:08:04 1997
<...>
 > :0
 > * $ ^From(_dot_)$LOGNAME(_at_)(_dot_)*futuresouth(_dot_)com
 > * $ ^From."$LOGNAME[ \t]"
 > me

Why do you expect +either+ of these conditions to match the above example?

What do "when I am at the sendmail client" and "when I am at the
server" mean?

  Sorry, I should stop sending e-mail on a few hours of sleep.  All our
mail goes through a central hub.  So, if I send mail from the hub, it
looks like this:

From tim  ....

  But, if I send mail from a workstation, it looks like this:

From tim(_at_)futuresouth(_dot_)com  ....

  Hence the two different receipes.  I've incorporated your suggestions
and everything is working now.  Thanks for the info!

  Tim