comsat/biff notification

1997-05-05 18:22:00
I may be blind, but I looked through the man pages and I can't find
a way to toggle notificatin to biff/comsat of a new message.

I filter a lot of mail, and I want to know about messages on a specific
topic more than others, but I don't want them all in the same mailbox.

Using biff/comsat seems like an OK solution, but it notifies me of
*every* message. I can see procmail send the notification off to comsat
when in verbose logging mode, so one would hope that there was a way
to turn it off or on for certain rules.

Does anyone know of a filter rule that would take care of this?

Thanks,
Todd

---
Todd Nagengast          Systems Wrangler
tsgd(_at_)alaska(_dot_)net      Internet Alaska, Inc. 907.562.4638
You're never too old to do goofy stuff. - Ward Cleaver
1024/DB3041FD BE 60 73 FE 61 C5 A4 F3  C8 13 3C 93 C8 63 1F 5C