Re: Digest

1997-05-06 23:35:00
On Tue, 6 May 1997 22:41:55 -0700 (PDT),
Dave/WebMaster <ddave(_at_)ddave(_dot_)com> wrote:
Well, it seems to work great. I opted for using sed to put the delimiter
after the message body. No errors and it runs like a champ!

Oh, just a minor comment:

    # Do nasty things to the original's headers
    :0fh
    | formail -k -XFrom -XTo: -XDate: -XSubject:

If you only do the headers, there's no sense in using the -k.
Conversely, you could take out the h and put the echo back on.

    :0fb
    | sed '$a\
--'

And then, of course, this recipe will be unnecessary.

Again, I haven't timed this, so I have no idea which will be more
efficient. Can anybody comment?

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>