Daisey-chaining procmails

1997-05-10 19:36:00
I am running procmail in two capacities; sys admin and user.

In my /etc/procmailrc, I split out the POP mail download into separate
mailboxes, using the ! to resend it.  This seems to work fine, but
I've never been able to get my personal .procmailrc to "catch".  If I
use my modification of the mailfile parser contained in the procmail
man page against the same .procmailrc file, it works fine.

I am using the !, instead of a |, 'cause it SEEMS like it would
process it thru the .procmailrc file upon reception of mail.

Am I misunderstanding the actions?

Steve Hill                                      Mountain View, CA
  Email: steveh(_at_)nugrange(_dot_)vip(_dot_)best(_dot_)com
415-961-7889