Auto reply during vacation

1997-05-10 11:16:00

 Hi,

    * Is there any way to control the outgoing mails ? I am not sys admin.
      so i can't do it using sendmail (i think).

    * How can I able to send a auto respond during vacation to the sender
      I mean what are the rules I should write in my .procmailrc file.
      Also it should keep track of the persons so that if a person have
      seen the vacation message he should not get the same message again.

      I am new to procmail , so would any body like to give me any pointers
      that could help me .Mail me at : Satpathy(_at_)BitSmart(_dot_)com

                                        Thanks in Advance        oOo
                                        Ahimanikya Satpathy     O.^.O
                                        IIT,Powai,Mumbai,India  ( u )