Re: I wanna make a .procmailrc file

1997-05-13 03:18:00
On 13 May 1997, Guy Geens wrote:

Jordi> * ^TO(_dot_)*acehtob(_at_)thepentagon(_dot_)com

No, the original version was correct. Look up ^TO in man
procmailrc(5).

        Yes, I use to include a ^(To|Cc|From) in my regexp conditions,
so I thought ^TO matched only the To line in the header.

        It's surprising to see what an upper letter instead of a lower
letter can do. Sorry. Step by step I will learn this little details
(I hope so ... :-)).

Jordi Garcia Busquets
Student of Computer Engineering
jordi(_at_)hades(_dot_)udg(_dot_)es