Re: Matching a host

1997-05-15 16:46:00
On Thu, 15 May 1997, Brock Rozen wrote:

What is that for? I'm not too concerned about forgeries or somebody
trying to get around my filtering.

To be very specific I'm looking for a regular expression that specifies
webmaster@"anything in here"webdreams.com -- with the "Anything in here"
being optional.

webmaster(_at_)(_dot_)*webdreams(_dot_)com should catch anything that gets to
you. Mind
you, this expression doesn't check for invalid addresses but you
shouldn't need to - if they're getting as far as procmail they should
be deliverable.  (assuming you're using procmail as your local delivery
agent)

Cheers,
Wes

--
Wesley W. Garland       | ISO: FM-Synth Patches/Editors, pref DX-100
Queen's University      |                   -=<>=-