Re: Implementing lists with procmail

1997-05-16 10:36:00
Jordi Garcia Busquets <jordi(_at_)hades(_dot_)udg(_dot_)es> writes:
      I'm sure the following will be very basic for most of you...
however, here it is:

      I'm interested in creating a mailing list with procmail. I would
very greatful if you could send me a brief step-by-step explanation (or
links to documents or reports in Internet) on how to do it. For example,
these are the points that confuse me more:

The Right Thing would be to use Smartlist, which does all of this
correctly and has a multi-page manual describing how to set it all up.
This is one of those wheel that doesn't need reinvention right now.

Philip Guenther