Re: Software to spy people on the net

1997-05-19 12:21:00
Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer(_at_)pasteur(_dot_)fr> wrote:
On Monday 12 May 97, at 17 h 57, the keyboard of
softnet(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
(Soft-Net) wrote:
Unfortunately, SmartList, by default, does not keep the Received headers
:-(

(I changed that on my lists.)

Could the list administrator check its log and give us the full headers
so we can complain?

Unfortunately, the listadministrator doesn't check often enough to
catch this request in time :-).
Anyway, to get at the original message, exactly as it came in, simply
send:

        To: procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de
        Subject: archive get latest/11041

Whereas, the latest/nnnnn value should be taken from the X-Mailinglist field
in the spam mail.  By now, the message has been thrown out of the running
latest-archive, I think.  The history, currently, for the procmail mailinglist
is set at 128 messages if I recall correctly.
--
Sincerely,
srb(_at_)cuci(_dot_)nl

"Father's Day: Nine months before Mother's Day."