multiple messages

1997-05-22 11:51:00
Hello

        I'm having some configuration file problems. Please excuse
        me if this question has been answered but I was unable to
        find a FAQ or man page solution. Take a look at our .procmailrc
        file please:

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail
DEFAULT=/dev/null
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/logfile
:0 c:
* ^CC.*chu
/var/spool/mail/chu

:0 c:
* ^CC.*yang
/var/spool/mail/yang

:0 c:
* ^CC.*daniel
/var/spool/mail/daniel

:0 c:
* ^TOdaniel
/var/spool/mail/daniel

:0 c:
* ^TOchu
/var/spool/mail/chu

:0 c:
* ^TOyang
/var/spool/mail/yang

:0:
* ^TOsales
{
        :0 c
        ! yang(_at_)mysonusa(_dot_)com

        :0 c
        ! chu(_at_)mysonusa(_dot_)com

        :0 A
        /var/spool/mail/daniel
}

        What we want is for any mail addressed to or cc'd to the users to get
        delivered. Without the :0 c procmail stops processing after the first
        match, with :0 c multiple copies of the same message are delivered to
        each user. Mail is currently downloaded to our site in one large file
        and we are using procmail to sort it.

        thanks in advance!

Daniel C. Konnoff
Network Engineer