Re: Exponential E-x--p---a---n----s-----i------o-------n

1997-05-25 07:35:00
On Sat, 24 May 1997 23:45:16 -0700,
Eric Hilding <eric(_at_)hilding(_dot_)com> wrote:
I believe we all have a responsibility to help those legislators who have
"no clue" to get some first-hand examples, in order to "grasp" the reality.
Thoughts?

Sorry, but this is a rotten idea. For starters, it appears that those
congressmen who do read their e-mail in the first place are receiving
their fair share already, just like everybody else.
  Countering terrorism with more terrorism sounds like you're putting
yourself in the same position as the original scumbags. And since one
of the compelling arguments against spam is that it soaks up
bandwidth, it seems that your countermeasure is clueless at best.
  No offense intended, of course. But if you do want to do something,
check out http://www.cauce.org/

/* era */

--
Defin-i-t-e-ly. Sep-a-r-a-te. Gram-m-a-r.  <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>