Re: newbie seeks yet more help

1997-05-29 12:55:00
On Wed, 28 May 1997 13:36:04 -0500 (EST), Barry <barry(_at_)gslink(_dot_)com>
said:

:0cw
{
        MAILFROM=`formail -xFrom:`
        :0
        | false $MAILFROM
}
        :0 afw
        | formail -a "X-I-Know-This-Person: Yes"

It looks like an error in transcription.  The cw you've got on the first
recipe should really be on the second recipe and the first recipe and
its { } block should be dropped.  This will also fix the problem with
the X- header being added to every message:  The a flag only works at a
particular block nesting level.  Also, I'd add h to the flags on the
third recipe, but it isn't crucial.

Also, is there any way not to have the doIknow you action recorded in
my log?

Turn LOGABSTRACT off around that recipe.

    LOGABSTRACT = off
    MAILFROM = `formail -xFrom:`
    :0 cw
    | doIknoyou $MAILFROM