Re: The Safe backup in procmailex

1997-05-29 13:00:00
On Thu, May 29, 1997 at 02:58:45PM +0000, Matthew G. Saroff wrote:
:0 c
backup
:0 ic
|cd backup && rm -f dummy `ls -t msg.* | sed -e 1,32d`
      Does anyone out there have a variant of this that might keep the
last N messages in a mail folder as opposed to separate files?  It would
be easier for me to evaluate this stuff if I could load it into Pine and
look at the headers in a list, as opposed to reading each of the files
separately.

        Try mutt. It can work with MH folders and certainly better than Pine
(umm... don't reply to this :). http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mutt/

--
Roman V. Isaev                         Moscow, Russia
Homepage ------------> http://accessnet.ru/lp/rm/index.html