fowarding mail

1997-05-30 02:25:00
Hello,

I have the following problem :

My incomming e-mail is treated by different mail servers which don't have the
same software installed. My procmailrc script is executed on the mail treating
server and one of the servers does not contain the binary i wan't to have
executed by procmailrc. The mail treating server can only be determined by
examening the $HOST environment variable, not from the e-mail's header
contents. From the procmail man-pages i can't figure a way to create a recipe
to check on environment variables values for forwarding mail. Does anyone have
a sugestion ??? What i want is depending on the name of the server to forward
the e-mail to another server or treat the e-mail by the procmailrc script.

                            Regards, Norbert Erkeland
(etmnoer(_at_)etm(_dot_)ericsson(_dot_)se)