overwrite not append ??

1997-06-03 00:40:00
For system monitoring I need to take an email from a specific user and
(using procmail) have the email overwrite (not append) a specific mailbox,
so only the latest email is available.
I guess that procmail can do this - but how.........

Cheers

                                 \|/
                                (o -)
+---------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--+---------------------------+
|                                          |    __   _                 |
| Peter Toft, Ph.D. Post Doc               |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ |
| Department of Mathematical Modelling,    |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |
| Section for Digital Signal Processing,   | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ |
| Bld 321, Technical University of Denmark |                           |
| DK-2800 Lyngby, Denmark                  | *For IQ's Higher Than 95* |
| Phone +45 45253922    FAX +45 45872599   +---------------------------+
| Email pto(_at_)imm(_dot_)dtu(_dot_)dk

| URL http://eivind.imm.dtu.dk/staff/ptoft/ptoft.html                  |
|                             .oooO                                    |
                                      (_)